Terms of Service
As GMFF asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. Please understand that:
- “Minecraft” is a trademark owned by Notch Development AB & Mojang AB.
- Minecraft is embedded on our site from their server(s).
- We do not host Minecraft on any of our servers.
Please visit http://www.trademarkia.com/minecraft-85323318.html for more trademark information. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with common DMCA policies. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our site or others, GMFF may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of our site.
GMFF is an unofficial fan site for Minecraft and is not affiliated with Notch Development AB or Mojang AB, nor is it endorsed by them. We do not own nor claim to own anything associated with the Minecraft trademark.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on our site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our site are provided “as is”. Our site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, our site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall our site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our site, even if GMFF or a GMFF authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to our site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.