If you want to play online, set your username and join a server. Visit the download page to play on newer versions.
- To play on your browser, click the check box by “I accept the risk and want to run this application.“ and click on Run.
- If Minecraft asks you to update, do it.
- On the main menu, click Options and then Video Settings and set Fullscreen: ON.
- Read our help page if you experience graphics lag.
- If you want to quit, you will have to go back to the video settings and set Fullscreen: OFF.
- If you enjoyed this game, please support the developers by purchasing a premium account.